DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Policy
We at crackedplugins are respectful of the rights to intellectual property rights of other people in the same way we expect others in our position to be respectful of our rights. According to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c) A person who owns a copyright or their representative can send a takedown request to us through our DMCA Agent below. We are an Internet service providers We are entitled to assert immunity from infringement claims under the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. If you wish to submit an in good faith infringement claim with us, you need to send us a notice which includes the following details:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
- Electronic or physical signature of the owner (or anyone authorized to represent copyright owners);
- Verification of copyrighted piece that is claimed to be infringed;
- Identification of the material that must be removed and sufficient information to allow the provider of services to find the material. Please provide your URL to the webpage you are concerned with to help us in identifying the infringing work]
- The information you provide is sufficient for an organization to get in touch with the party complaining, including your name, address email address, phone number, and fax number;
- A declaration that the complainant is confident that the usage of the material is prohibited by the copyright agency and
- A declaration that the information contained in the notice is true and, under the penalties of perjury, the complainant is legally authorized to represent the owner of the copyright.
- Title 17 U.S.C. SS512(f) offers civil damages penalties, which include attorneys’ fees and costs against anyone who is knowingly and materially deceiving specific information in a notice of infringement pursuant to 17 United States Code SS512(c)(3).
- All takedown notices must be sent through the Contact Us page. Send all notices via email to ensure prompt attention.
Please be aware that we can disclose your identity and other details of any copyright infringement complaint that we get with suspected infringers. When you submit a claim, you accept that your identity of you and your claim could be disclosed to the suspected infringer.
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you’ve received notice of material being removed due to an infringement claim based on copyright If you are notified of a copyright infringement claim, you can provide us with a counter-notification in order to get the content returned to the site. This notification should be made in written form in writing to the DMCA Agent and include significant elements similar to those listed below as per the 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
- Your signature is either electronic or physical.
- An explanation of the substance which was removed as well as the original location of the material prior to it being removed.
- A declaration under the penalty of perjury, that you are of the good conviction that the item was disabled or removed because of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be disabled or removed.
- Name, address, and phone number, as well as an acknowledgment that you agree to federal court jurisdiction in the district where your address is located (or when you’re not in the United States, that you agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of any district where the service provider is located) and that you are willing to accept the service of process provided by the company or person who issued the original infringement notice.
- Send your counter notice via the Contact page. We highly recommend emailing us.
Repeat Infringer Policy
Copyright infringement is taken seriously. In accordance with the policy on repeat infringers from the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we keep a record of DMCA notices sent to copyright holders and make every effort to find any repeat violators. Anyone who violates our internal policy on repeat infringers will be notified and their accounts will be terminated.
We can change the contents of this webpage and the policy on dealing with DMCA claimants at any time and for any reason. It is recommended that you check frequently to review the policy on a regular basis to ensure that there are no changes.